It’s that time of year when people start catching a cold, or even worse, the flu. Help boost your immune system with this smoothie and some supplements from PureBulk. A better immune system can help reduce your chances of getting a cold, and vitamin C is one of the best ways to help your immune system. So we decided to make a smoothie that is full of vitamin C and other nutrients.
What you’re going to need for one serving
- 1/2 orange (peeled)
- 1 large carrot
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1000mg of PureBulk Vitamin C
- Hand full of ice
How to put it together
- Chop up fruits/vegetables as needed and add to blender
- Add lemon juice, ice, and PureBulk Vitamin C
- Blend it until it looks like a smoothie
Now you have a tasty treat to boost your immune system instead of vitamin tablets with who knows what in them. Have more immune boosting supplements to add, or your own immune boosting smoothie? Let us know in the comments.