PureBulk D.I.Y. – Super Stuffed Protein Apple Bakes
Ok we all like fruit… and we all like sweet things, but we all want to be healthy and not destroy our training too. This often poses a problem when the words “cinnamon” or “brown Sugar” are thrown around. Often times we have to pass on some truly delicious things to maintain our dedication.
You see I am a fat kid at heart, I like food. It is the single hardest thing for me when training. It’s not the working out… it’s not the cardio… it’s the lack of good food. So early on in the business I decided that I was going to find great tasting recipes that allowed me to eat fun tasty things and still be able to keep the weight off and train.
Here is my latest offering in the food that won’t kill your training category.These Super Stuffed Protein Apple Bakes are insanely tasty.
Here is what you will need:
1. Three apples.
2. 1 ½ cups of nonfat plain Greek yogurt.
3. ½ cup of rolled oats.
4. 3 tbsp of chopped or crushed walnuts.
5. 1 tsp of cinnamon.
6. ¼ tsp of Reb A (stevia extract) or sweeten to taste. <<-----------Click Here to Buy 7. 2 scoops of whey protein concentrate. <<-------------Click Here to Buy 8. ¼ tsp vanilla extract. 9. ¼ tsp brown sugar. Here is how you throw it all together:
1. Core and pit all three apples.
2. Mix up cinnamon, vanilla, reb A, brown sugar and rolled oats.
3. Glaze the inside and outside of the apple with this mixture.
4. Place in oven on 350 degrees of 5 minutes.
5. Mix the greek yogurt, protein rolled oats and walnuts until well mixed.
6. Fill the apples with the above mixture and place back in oven covered for 2 minutes or until yogurt is heated.
1. Sprinkle cinnamon and brown sugar over the top.
2. Sprinkle crushed walnuts over the top.