PureBulk D.I.Y. – Peanut Butter Protein Bombs
Probably one of the best things that a person can eat when working out is protein. Besides supplementation fish and meats are usually the way to get protein in your body, but you can get protein another way via peanut butter. It is jam packed with protein and it tastes great. This combination makes it a favorite amongst athletes.
We have said it a hundred times. Diets are just as hard as the actual hard work it takes to working out, so we try our hardest to get you some recipes that will help keep you motivated and make sure you don’t sink into the quagmire of boredom and tasteless despair when it comes to your food intake.
Also these are super easy to make, even easier than most of our other recipes!
Check out the PureBulk D.I.Y. – Peanut Butter Protein Bombs
What you need.
1. 2 scoops of whey protein isolate
2. 3 tsp agave syrup
3. 4 tbsp chopped mixed nuts (or just peanuts)
4. 2 tsp almond milk
5. 2 tbsp peanut butter
6. 1 tsp maple extract (this is optional, but holy bejeezus is it good)
7. 1 tsp vanilla extract
How you throw it all together
1. Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
2. Shape the dough into 10 peanut butter bombs.
3. Place in fridge overnight
1. Drizzle self-hardening chocolate, butterscotch or caramel sauce over bombs. (butterscotch rocks)
2. Sprinkle nuts over sauce before it hardens.
3. Dip bombs in a low fat sugar free jelly or jam.