It is a flat fact that working out is hard. Diet plans are hard. Goals are hard. We want to let you know that we fully understand just how hard all of this is, but we are here to help. Being dedicated to your plan and on a strict diet really doesn’t mean that you have to eat the same things over and over again.
We have brought to you a new way to do your protein pancakes that will leave your taste buds super happy and give you the necessary boost you need in the morning!
Check out PureBulk D.I.Y. – CocoCin Protein Pancakes. That’s right a tasty coconut cinnamon pancake packed with pea (or casein) protein and ready for you!
What you will need:
1. ¼ cup of rolled oats
2. ½ cup of liquid egg whites
3. ¼ cup pea protein (or casein protein depending on your plans for the day)
4. ¼ cup of flaked coconut
5. ¼ cup of vanilla almond milk
6. ½ teaspoon of baking soda
7. ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
8. ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon
How you cook it:
1. Mix rolled oats, protein, egg whites together.
2. Stir in coconut, almond milk, baking soda, cinnamon and vanilla extract.
3. Turn your burner (or griddle) to medium high.
4. Spray nonstick pan (or griddle top) with PAM (or equivalent low calorie spray).
5. Once pan (or griddle) is sizzling hot begin pouring out your pancake batter.
6. Turn heat back to medium to ensure you cook through without burning.
7. As with all pancakes when bubbles start to appear on surface flip the pancake over.
1. Mix coconut flakes with cinnamon.
2. Sprinkle over the pancakes with low calorie syrup.