PureBulk D.I.Y. – Decadent Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
Who doesn’t like to have a slice of pie? We all know that when we get on our strict training regimens that we have to give up certain things. What if we didn’t have to do that though? What if we could have decadent delicious treats that still helped us with our training goals? Look no further we offer a PureBulk D.I.Y. – Decadent Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie to help you meet your goals and satiate your sweet tooth!
We have some great recipes that will help keep your sweet tooth at bay while not completely destroying your training goals! In fact this pie is packed with protein and will help meet your training goals!
What do you need for this recipe?
1 tablespoon of whey protein isolate
2 tablespoons of almond meal flour
½ teaspoon of stevia (reb A) (or sweeten to taste)
1 tablespoon of melted coconut oil
1 teaspoon of cacao powder (or 2 teaspoons for richer chocolate taste)
½ cup of chocolate and peanut butter chips
Peanut butter Pie Filling
4 Scoops of whey protein concentrate
¼ cup low fat plain cream cheese
¼ cup plain greek yogurt
3 tablespoons of all natural peanut butter
2 tablespoons of maple syrup
2 tablespoons of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
¼ teaspoon of stevia (reb A) (or sweeten to taste)
½ tablespoon of melted coconut oil
Toppings (very optional)
Chocolate and peanut butter chips
Cooking Directions (crust)
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spray a mini 4 inch (or five inch) cake pan with cooking spray (you can also you a pie pan) and set off to the side for later.
3. In a small mixing bowl combine all of the chocolate crust ingredients and mix them together until a chocolate crumble is formed in the bowl.
4. Add a teaspoon of water and stir. This will help the chocolate crumble hold its form when pressed into the cake pan.
5. Press the crumble into the pan forming a crust along the sides and bottom.
6. Place pan in the oven for 5 minutes, then set aside to cool.
Cooking Directions (pie filling)
1. Using a cake beater or handheld blender, mix together the yogurt, cream cheese and peanut butter until completely smooth.
2. Add in the remaining filling ingredients and continue to mix until smooth.
3. Once mixing has been completed pour pie filling into the crust that has already been prepared in the cake pan you set off to the side earlier.
4. Place in your refrigerator for 5 hours or in the freezer for 1 hour.
5. After the pie has properly set up it is ready to eat. If you have put it in a pie pan you can peel the pan away as you normally would with a pie.
Cooking Directions (optional toppings)
1. Sprinkle chocolate and peanut butter chips over the surface.
2. Drizzle melted chocolate over the entire pie.
3. Sprinkle crushed nuts over the surface.
Once you have made this treat we guarantee that it will become a staple item in your workout diet that helps break up the monotony! So please enjoy our PureBulk D.I.Y. – Decadent Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie!