PureBulk D.I.Y. – Monster Protein Oatmeal Banana Cookies!
We all know that bananas are one of the quickest things to go bad. Don’t fret and don’t be so quick to throw them away! Make the most of these potassium rich fruits and add it to your cookie batter! Below you will learn how to make our Monster Protein Oatmeal Banana Nut Cookies! You can top them with any nut you desire to add, also you can add chocolate chips and raisins. Enjoy them warm, or refrigerated!
The Stuff You Will Need
• 2 overripe bananas
• 1 cup of oatmeal (maple raisin oatmeal adds a great flavor)
• 1/8 teaspoon of sea salt
• 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
• 1/8 teaspoon of baking powder
• 3 scoops of whey protein • 1 handful of nuts (almonds, cashews or peanuts)
How You Throw It All Together
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Lightly spray cookie sheet with olive oil, use napkin or paper towel to evenly distribute oil.
3. In a large bowl mash up bananas until creamy, add oats, whey protein, cinnamon, salt, baking powder or any other things you want
to mix in.
4. Put small round balls of mix onto cookie sheet about three inches apart, top with your nut of choice.
5. Bake for 12 – 18 minutes.
6. Eat warm or chill and enjoy your cookies!
These cookies are a great tasty alternative way to get protein in your body, they help break up the monotony of supplementation and allow you to eat on the go easier. The above recipe should net you around 675 calories with 11 grams of fat, 121 grams of carbs and 29 grams of protein.